Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Post Extravaganza!

So here we go. Prepare to be dazzled and amazed by my stunning mastery of the english language as I write about topics ranging from culturally relevant (last night's episode of Dexter), to mundane (what I had for lunch), to philosophical (What we can learn from Chester Cheetah). So check back. I don't know exactly where I'll be taking you, but I promise to show you some cool shit on the way. As an added bonus for reading my first post, I leave you with this:

2 comments:

Becca said...

i'm not going to lie, i am super excited about the chester cheetah posts!! I mean, i feel like he has been in hiding for a while, it's good to revive him. He is a proud sponsor of our friend mj.
As always, watch out for candy mountain, they will take your kidney!

Jessica Coghan-Kia said...

Dude.

That may be the most hilarious bible study cartoon I have ever seen and I have seen a lot!!